Isn’t that what this time of year is all about? Unfortunately, the act of being good to our fellow man is often trumped by us trying to get that last Hatchimal or Pikmi Pop pet in the store. A true life dilemma for many of us, this supposedly most wonderful time of the year becomes the most dreaded. Most of us look forward to unwinding and spending time with friends and loved ones but get blindsided by last minute ‘must haves’ and ‘must dos’.
While neurofeedback doesn’t wipe your memory like the flash pen in the Men in Black movies, Brain training can help you let go of any negative emotions you may have picked up from or since our last holiday season. Get back on track to your optimal state of mind, even during this time of year.
Forget about the fruit cakes, poinsettias, and bottles of wine, when you give the gift of dynamical neurofeedback, you’re giving real, lasting wellness. What better way to help yourself than helping those around you?
Here are the top 5 reasons for giving the gift of neurofeedback to you, your loved ones, and even friends this holiday season:
1) Reduced stress. Neurofeedback is totally naturopathic and has actually been FDA-approved for reducing stress.
2) Improved Focus. I’m talking about the ability to laser focus on your ‘must do’ effectively and efficiently in order to move on to something you want to do.
3) A good night’s sleep. The stress of getting it all just right, hitting end of year deadlines or just the extra traffic throwing a wrench in your routine can cause us stress which can affect our sleep. What would you do for better sleep?
4) Cravings be gone. Now this is a heavy issue during the holidays. Many of us get into the habit of eating and drinking too much, which not only affects our weight but our sleep as well. Neurofeedback sessions have shown interrupt the pattern of our cravings and addictions.
5) You no longer have those ‘Serenity Now’ outbursts in your household and instead get a little bit of Peace on Earth during the holidays.
What better gift can you ask for?
So don’t “gift” and be “gifted” this holiday season.
Give the gift that keeps giving and giving: Dynamical Neurofeedback.